Benevolent and Protective
Order of Elks of the U.S.A.
A Fraternal Organization
Office of the Grand Secretary
2750 N. Lakeview Avenue
Chicago, Il. 60614-1889
Elks Magazine-Digital Edition Online
1. Youth Programs--Elks "Hoop Shoot" - Scholarships - Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts - Campfire Girls
2. Athletis Programs--Little League - Football - Basketball - Bowling - Boxing - Wrestling - Golf - Swimming - special Olympics - Summer Camps - Soccer
3. Medical assistance for Children--Hospital - Blood banks - eye Glasses - Hearing Aids - Prosthetic Devices - Physical Thrapy Scholarships - Wheelchairs - Support Groups
4. Patriotic Programs--Flag Day - Memorial Day - Constitutional Awareness
5. Vetrans Programs--Picnics - Outings - Athletic Events - Special Equipment - In-Hospital Activities
6. Community Service Programs--Donation of Lodge Facilities - Food Baskets - Senior Citizen Programs - Citizen of the Year Recognition - Law Enforcement Officer Recognition - Teacher and Student Recognition. Distribution of dictionaries to third grade students.
7. Drug Awareness Programs--Aimed at educating children in the primary grades of grammar school about the dangers of drugs. Materials also available in high shcools as well as doctor's offices, hospitals, clinics, and similar institutions and offices open to the public.
Greenfield Elks #1296
3-5 Church Street
Greenfield, MA 01301